We hold high expectations and require a strong level of commitment and dedication from our team yet we have a deep understanding of the need for a healthy work/life balance. Our employees are the key to our success and we strive to provide a well-balanced environment with an attractive, competitive benefits program.
We offer professional development including employee training, seminars, professional licensing, and tuition reimbursement opportunities.
Mesa is pleased to offer a competitive, total compensation package which includes attractive pay, annual performance bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Time Off – 3 Weeks Annually
- Holiday Pay – 10 Annually
- Group Medical/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Disability Insurance (Company Paid)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- 401(K) Matching Contribution
- Section 125 / Cafeteria Plan
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit Of Pay Checks
- Casual Work Environment
- 9/80 Work Schedule
General Requirements of Employment
- Authorization to work in the United States is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required for land surveying and many engineering/technical positions as travel to customer locations, meetings, and etc. is a job duty.
- Employment offers are contingent upon a pre-employment drug test. The drug test is required once an offer of employment has been extended. It is not part of the interview process.
- Employment offers are contingent upon a background investigation.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Mesa provides equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status and to disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam Era.